The appointment with the event organised by the Open Academy International Vinokurov & Friends is in Berlin from 29 November to 2 December 2018
The Femina Hall in Duke Ellington Hotel in Berlin will be the stage of the Open Hair Congress III, organised by the Open Academy International Vinokurov & Friends from 29 November to 2 December 2018.
It will begin on 30 November with the Look&Learn sessions by internationally famous hairstylists. On 1 December, the Intercoiffure Mondial / Eastern Europe / Russia Creative Assembly will present the spring-summer 2019 trends with the haute couture collection entitled “SOLO – phonia”. Those attending will see all the necessary steps for creating these looks on stage: hair, make-up, and photo shoots (this will also be live!).
The background for all this will be the Christmas fair and the night-time festivities in local Berlin establishments.
29 November 2018:
- arrival and registration at the Ellington Hotel
- Dinner “Zur Kneipe”
30 November 2018:
- Look&Learn: international hairdressing stars perform on stage
- Dinner and entertainment at Berlin Variete “Bar jeder Vernunft”
1 December 2018:
- SOLO-phonia, live creation of the new high-fashion trend “SOLO-phonia”, presentation of the new hairstyling collection, including make-up, styling and photo shoot live
- Grand runway fashion show
- Gala dinner at Brandenburger Tor
For more information on costs and booking: