If you wish to take part in the 5th “Best Salon Award-What's Up in Paris” Award, to be held at MCB 2018, here's how to sign up… and remember that the deadline's June 29th!
EsteticaDesign and MCB by Beauté Sélection are organising this year's “What's Up in Paris – Best Salon Design -” Award, which will recognise and reward the best international salon in terms of design concept.
The selection process includes:
1. Pre-selection of submitted materials;
2. Presentation of the finalists at Mondial Coiffure Beauté (Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles 8-9-10 September 2018), where the announcement of the winner will also take place.
The jury, consisting of representatives of EsteticaDesign and Mondial Coiffure Beauté and a well-known international hairdresser, will make the selection based on use of space, concept, functionality and overall appearance.
How to participate:
Submit the following from 1st and 29th June:
a) Minimum of 5 hi-res (300dpi) photos in .jpg format.
b) A text document containing the following information:
– Salon name and complete address
– e-mail + website + any social media contacts
– owner’s name
– professional haircare product range(s) used
– the company that supplied the technical furnishings and outfitting (wash basins, chairs, work stations…)
– opening year and/or year of salon refurbishment
All material must be:
1. Provided in a single folder and compressed in .zip format
2. Sent by 29 June 2018 via wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org