Erin Fetherston’s collection embodies that cool LA girl she is known for, with a global twist. Joseph DiMaggio, Master Session Ambassador for Davines North America started with the idea of this girl traveling around the world, outfitting her wardrobe with stunning pieces from each city she visits, and knew he needed an effortless style to match.
“I took the boho vibe of loose waves and braids to an even more graceful place, letting the braids hang at the sides like she had braided her hair days before and let the style evolve through her journey. I was really happy with the way this look came together and its always a pleasure working with Erin,” says Joseph DiMaggio.
1. Apply Davines Your Hair Assistant Blow Dry Primer, saturating the full head and hand dry using a blow dryer.
2. Create a sleek center part.
3. Starting with one side, take large vertical sections and curl with a wand away from the face. Hold the wand upside down, using a twisted barrel curl technique – starting the curl at the root, wrap around the barrel without letting go of the section, creating a twist in the strand. Continue this pattern throughout the hair.
4. Brush each section out and spray with Davines More Inside This Is A Dry Texture Spray.
5. Section off an inch and half portion of hair in front of the ear, about one inch back from the hairline.
6. Braid flat to the head. About eight segments down the braid stop and brush the ends into the rest of the hair. Repeat on other side.
7. Hand tousle with Davines More Inside This Is A Dry Texture Spray to finish.