Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looked stunning at The Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards in Los Angeles on March 20th.
Her gorgeous, beachy-waves hairstyle was created by celebrity hairstylist Christian Wood for Moroccanoil – learn how to recreate the look!
“To complement Rosie’s dress, I kept the hair sexy and undone for a young and modern style with a polished edge,” says Christian Wood.
Get The Look:
– On damp hair, use a dime sized amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
– Next, apply Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion to Rosie’s roots and layered on Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse for body and lift.
– Separate the hair into large sections and blow dry smooth using the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Round Brush.
– Once hair is completely dry, use a 1 ¼ inch curling iron and wrap a section of hair around the barrel leaving the ends out.
– Apply Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo section by section at the roots. Flip hair upside down and rub through with your fingertips. This will add extra volume and texture while preventing natural oil from building up throughout the day.
– To finish, flip the hair to one side and mist hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray for shine and long-lasting hold.