“150 ways to enhance beauty”. This is the project undertaken at Cosmoprof Bologna 2015 (20th-23rd March) which will work in synthesis with Milan’s Expo as it focuses on ethnic beauty and varying concepts of beauty in different cultures.
The 48th edition of Cosmoprof Bologna 2015 is sure to be a top-class beauty fair, focusing on trends and worldwide news/information in the field of cosmetology. The twentyfour national pavilions of last year will be joined by new entries such as Holland and the Arab Emirates.
As well as the Buyer Programme (involving 25 parts of the world) which guarantees exhibiting companies a direct contact with potential buyers from other countries, there are many other initiatives planned in the various sectors.
For the hair sector, the must-see appointments include:
- On Hair: where the most important hair designers will put on shows and propose cutting-edge styles at the fashion shows
- Hair Forum: the workshops held by top Italian hairdressers from abroad, who will bring their first-hand experience to Cosmoprof Bologna.
- Hair Ring: organized by the Italian Hairdressing Association, with talented youngsters appearing on stage.
The Beauty sector will host Spa Experience, a new project comprising an International SPA Symposium with the participation of trade magazines and associations. Workshops and seminars will be held by the Perfumery sector, focusing on the future of the perfume industry in Italy and other leading markets.
But Cosmoprof Bologna 2015 is also about:
- Extraordinary Gallery: the ideal showcase for launching exclusive products and presenting top-class cosmetology and beauty companies.
- Spot on Beauty: an area dedicated to small companies producing niche products
- Green Village: a special area inside the pavilion dedicated to Natural and Biological companies
- Multi-Cultural Beauty Pavilion: one of this year’s innovations. The exhibition area is dedicated to companies which produce specific ethnic products, a sector which has witnessed a significant growth in the international economic scene.
And let’s not forget Cosmopack, from 19th to 22nd March. The 2015 event will see an increased participation by industries in the raw materials and packaging sector, as well as a packed program for the Trend Forum with the involvement of the top fashion gurus. Cosmoprof Factory is also back. The third edition of this event will follow the entire production chain process of mascara. Finally, The Wall Eco-Beauty Edition will present awards to the most innovative and fashionable products of the fair, with particular focus on eco-sustainable products.