On 30 June 2014 registration for the new 2014/2015 edition closes. There are increasing number of hairdressers participating in the AIPP Awards. The 2013 record of 553 applicants from 33 nations has already been broken.
As for the past edition, the 2014/1025 appointment of the AIPP Awards Ceremony will converge with the most prestigious international hairdressing event – the Alternative Hair Show, at Royal Albert Hall in London, on 12 October 2014.
It's easy to participate: just send a press release and your most recent hair fashion photo by 30 June 2014 directly the AIPP offices in Paris, Barcelona or Turin, writing “AIPP Awards 2014-2015” on the envelope.
Here are the addresses for each office:
• AIPP Torino Office Via Cavour 50 10123 Torino (Italy)
• AIPP Paris Office 5 rue du Helder 75009 Paris (France)
• AIPP Barcelona Office Plaza Doctor Letamendi 3, 2-1 08007 Barcelona (Spain)
Here are the required materials:
• Send a CD/DVD with at least 3 photographs for each collection (high resolution, tiff or jpeg format) with corresponding prints in A4 format and complete credits, as well as contact information (salon name, address, e-mail, and telephone).
• Specify the competition category for which the submission is intended: Best Commercial / Best Avant-garde / Best Photo / Best Men / Best Video.
• If the submission is being made for the Best Video category, please remember that AIPP is seeking original and inspirational videos that publicize the collection (non step-by-step techniques).
All the finalists' collections, complete with credits, will be published in the AIPP Hairbest Yearbook 2014-2015, to be released at the end of 2014.