The presentation of the AIPP Awards is one of the most exciting of the year. Being acknowledged by the professional press is an honour that hairdressers worldwide desire.
As it was for all the best in the industry today, like Trevor Sorbie, Robert Lobetta, Klaus Peter Ochs, Sanrizz, Angelo Seminara, Vidal Sassoon, Aldo Coppola, and Rush. The last edition reached a record of 416 participants from 21 countries.
To enter the 2012 contest, there is still time until the June 30th deadline! Entering is easy: just send an envelope with a press folder and at least 3 images for each collection in high resolution (TIFF or JPG) together with the corresponding prints in A4 format. The submission must arrive no later than JUNE 30 directly to our AIPP offices (Paris, Barcelona, Torino), clearly indicating “AIPP Awards 2012-2013” on the envelope. All the finalist collections will be included in the AIPP Hairbest Yearbook 2012-2013 to be published at the end of 2012.
5 rue de Helder
75009 Paris (France)
Plaza Doctor Letamendi 3, 2-1
08007 Barcelona (Spain)
Via Cavour 50
10123 Torino (Italy)
The categories are:
- Best Avant-garde Collection: in recognition of new, original, and futuristic works
- Best Commercial Collection: in recognition of hair fashion that is easy to create and to wear
- Best Photography: in recognition collections with the most interesting and sophisticated images
- Best Men’s Collection: in recognition of the best trendsetting men’s collection
- Best Video: in recognition of the best promotional video of inspiring hair fashion (not step-by-step). The video must be no more than 3 minutes long.
For the second consecutive year, the AIPP Awards will take place during one of the most prestigious hair industry events, the Alternative Hair Show 2012 at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 14 October 2012. Save the date!